Arthur Endo is an award-winning Brazilian composer, arranger and guitarist who dedicates his life to Brazilian music and the classical guitar world.
His work represents dissolution of aesthetic boundaries that merge to create a unique atmosphere, filled by the Brazilian rhythm and informality, but also with the expressiveness and virtuosity inherited from his classical music background.
At the age of 22, he has already toured in France, the Netherlands and the United States with his solo guitar shows and his plan for the future is to keep introducing relevant musical narratives to the world.
- Awarded at the USG International Competition, which led him to perform in LA and at the X Games 2018 - Minneapolis, USA.
- Winner of the Imagine Brazil Competition 2017,
- Member of the Campinas Guitar Ensemble (Group winner of the 11th International Guitar Competition of Uruguay).
- Performed 13 concerts in France (Paris, Rennes and Pont L'Évêque) in December 2017 on his first international tour.
- Toured the Netherlands in September / October 2018 with shows in Amsterdam, Nijmegen and Amersfoort. Represented Brazil at the Imagine International Festival 2018 in Maastricht and performed at the Leusden Jazz Festival.
- Recorded his first album "Brazilian Narratives" in 2019 produced by Ulisses Rocha, one of the most representative Brazilian acoustic guitarists. His launch tour in Brazil is already scheduled for April. On this CD, Arthur presents his perspectives of the Brazilian culture through his own arrangements and compositions.
- His most recent project was a recording produced and directed by worldwide renowned guitarist Yamandu Costa.